Do you know why educational toys are important for our children?
As parents, it is an ongoing challenge to distract and entertain our children without putting a screen in front of them.
Learning by playing is very fun: we all know that learning is more effective when it's also fun!
Children will love this educational chess game from memory. It's a great way for them to develop their memory capacity, which helps us to distinguish our children's talents and not only improves children's three-dimensional imagination, but also stimulates children's cognitive ability with regard to colours.
Motivate young children's curiosity and keep them away from smartphones and tablets.
Take more time with your children and don't lose precious moments without them. Encourage your children to create colourful dreams for their childhood.
Also, this chess game is great for older people to pass the boring time and avoid memory decline.
The safety of the toys and the happiness of the children are our main priorities.
The aim of this fun educational game for children is very easy:
- Put the wooden pawns randomly into the board with the colours hidden and at the same time you try to memorize where the colours are placed on the chessboard.
- Roll the dice and decide which color to take.
- You must take a wooden pawn of the same colour from the board.
- Collect as many pawns of the same color as possible from the chessboard. If the pawn is the same colour as the one on top of the dice, then you are a winner - keep the pawn and play again.
- The first person to collect the 6 colored pawns wins the game.
- You can also increase the difficulty and rotate the chessboard 90 degrees after each flop, which will train children's thinking capacities.
Size: 17,5 × 17,5 × 5,0 cm
24 coloured batons
1 × disc
1 × dice
Free delivery for a limited time
Due to high demand please allow up to 2-3 weeks for delivery.